Orange Cranberry Sangria Recipe.
I’m back with another one of my favourite Sangria recipes!
I told you in my last post that I am not a big regular wine drinker and often am gifted a lot of it, so to make use of it I make Sangria.
Over the years I have experimented with different flavours, fruits, and additions. After all I have a lot of wine sitting around and I love hosting parties.
This is one of my favourite combinations I have tried over the years. In my younger days I loved a good vodka cran, and have always loved cranberry beverages.
Instant memory of the delicious mulled cranberry drink Second Cup used to sell but discontinued, cue my sad, pouting face right about now!
Orange Cranberry Sangria
If you are looking for a crowd pleaser for your next gathering, with a hint of that tart cranberry flavour that I love, this orange cranberry sangria is a must.
Sometimes I like changing it up, or run out of that gifted wine stock, so I switch the white wine for my favourite bubbly and remove the Sprite!
Either way you make this, your guests are sure to enjoy it.
- 2 Oranges, sliced
- 4 Cups Cranberries, washed
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 4 cups Sprite
- 1 cup Vodka
- Wash oranges and cranberries. Cut oranges into thick slices.
- Pour your cranberry juice, one bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into a pitcher.
- Add fruit and allow fruit to soak for one hour.
- Pour in four cups of sprite before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and enjoy.
If you want to cut the Sprite you can change up the regular wine for a bottle of your favourite sparkling wine!
Amazon has some gorgeous beverage dispensers if you are looking for something to really wow your guests.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Skillet Turkey - September 20, 2018
- Apple Walnut Bundt Cake - September 14, 2018
- Canadian Red Cross: Earn Rewards While Helping Those In Need - September 6, 2018