Easy & Crisp Apple Cider Sangria.
Have I told you I love Sangria before?
I’m not a huge drinker when it comes to wine. I am actually really picky, if drinking it solo it has to be sparkling wine and not too dry.
With that said, I get a LOT of red and white wine when we host friends and family. I used to re-gift it because I didn’t care much for it.
However, after trying Sangria a few years ago I fell in love, and found a new way to use up all those dust gathering bottles of wine!
I serve up Sangria all year round, summer bbq’s, new years eve, you name it, Sangria is on the drink list!
It is so fast to pull together, and there are so many options to change it up.
Apple Cider Sangria
If you love apple cider and wine, you will likely enjoy this paring very much.
It is fresh, with a crisp flavour and the apple slices make a nice snack once your drink is done!
So if you are having some guests over or hosting an event, whip up a batch (or two) of this and enjoy.Print
This Apple Cider Sangria is fresh, with a crisp flavour and is a perfect beverage for your next gathering!
- 4 Apples, sliced
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 1.89 L Bottle of Apple Cider
- 1 cup Vodka
- 4 cups Sprite
- Wash and then cut your apples into thick slices.
- To prevent apples from going brown squeeze lemon juice onto the apple slices and toss well to coat.
- Pour bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into pitcher.
- Add fruit and allow fruit to soak for one hour.
- Pour in two cups of sprite and 8 cups of apple cider before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and allow to chill for a few minutes and then serve.
Try freezing some of the fruit to keep the drink cold even longer!
Amazon has some gorgeous beverage dispensers if you are looking for something to really wow your guests.
If you are looking for some great food or dessert to go with your Sangria check out my recipe section!