Ka-Chow Cars 3 Popcorn Recipe
Cars 3 is now playing in theatres and I might need to send Bella and her dad to see it. She has a love for cars thanks to her dad. Bella will sit and watch F1 Racing with her dad on the weekends and can spot the Ferrari symbol anywhere!
I am kind of glad my girl is into cars and Disney’s Cars. She has quite the collection of cars and can often be heard racing them down the hallway. She may have even claimed one of her dads Ferrari models … which she broke – sorry babe!
I know she will love the movie and it will be a great daddy/daughter date so mom can kick back and relax this weekend.
Whether you head to the theatre to catch the movie or wait for it to come out on DVD this Ka-Chow Cars 3 Popcorn recipe is a must. The kids, and us adults, will love this sweet and fun mix!
Ka-Chow Cars 3 Popcorn
Watch those lightning fast and funny cars while munching on this incredible snack! Feel free to double the recipe or cut it in half to suit your family’s needs.Print
Ingredients Or Supplies
- 6 cups Popcorn
- 16 oz White Chocolate
- Yellow & Red Food Colouring
- 4 cups Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Sprinkles (yellow and red)
- M&M’s (yellow and red)
- Mini Oreos
- In a microwave safe dish melt the marshmallows and butter together in 30 second intervals until melted. You will use 1 tbsp of butter for each 1 cup of marshmallows you use.
- Once your marshmallow and butter mixture has melted pour it over your popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Lay the popcorn and marshmallow mix on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Add on your M&M’s and sprinkles while your popcorn is still wet. Mix the M&M’s and sprinkles so they are evenly distributed.
- Take apart your mini Oreos carefully so that the cream stays on one side. Using a straw, remove the cream from the center of the Oreos to create a tire, then add them to your popcorn.
- In a microwave safe dish melt your white chocolate in 15-30 second intervals until melted.
- Place half of the melted white chocolate into a separate dish. Using food colouring, dye one dish red, and the other yellow.
- TIP: If your melted white chocolate seizes up, add in a tablespoon of melted coconut oil or vegetable shortening to thin it down.
- Next, drizzle the melted white chocolate evenly over your popcorn mixture.
- Let set for 10-15 minutes, and enjoy your Ka-Chow Cars 3 Popcorn!
Are you heading to see Cars 3 in theatre, who is your little ones favourite character? Let me know in the comment section below!
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Canadian Holiday Sales & Deals 2017 - October 13, 2017
- 7 Tips For Great Family Pumpkin Patch Pictures - October 6, 2017
- Remember This When You Feel Like You’re Failing As A Mom - October 5, 2017