DIY Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Card
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and many schools are asking for us to send non-candy treats if we send something.
With so many different allergies I totally understand why!
If you have a little one in daycare or kindergarten this fun craft would be perfect for them to gift to their Valentine’s.
Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Card
This Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Card DIY is a perfect non-candy option for younger children to hand out to their friends on Valentine’s Day.
The kids will enjoy helping make something special for their friends, and what little one wouldn’t like a new rubber ducky for their bath!
Follow along with the step-by-step instructions below, then print off the DIY supply list and instructions to make your Lucky Duck Valentine’s Day Cards!
Gather your supplies you will need to make your cards.
Print the Valentine’s Day cards using portrait mode in your printer settings.
Carefully cut out each card.
Cut colourful cardstock slightly larger than the Valentine’s Day card.
Glue the cards to the cardstock and allow them to dry completely.
Use glitter tape or washi tape to attach a mini rubber duck to each card.
Your cards are ready for your little one to hand out to their friends at school or daycare!Print
Ingredients Or Supplies
- White Paper
- Paper Cutter
- Glitter Tape or Washi Tape
- Glue Stick
- Mini Rubber Ducks
- Print the Valentine’s Day cards – be sure to print in portrait mode.
- Carefully cut out each card.
- Cut colourful cardstock slightly larger than the Valentine’s Day card.
- Glue the card to the cardstock. Allow to dry completely.
- Use glitter tape or washi tape to attach a mini rubber duck to each card.
- Your cards are ready for your little one to hand out to their friends at school or daycare!
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Getting Your Affairs in Order as a Parent - February 15, 2018
- May Your Coffee Be Stronger Than Your Toddler Decor Printable - February 12, 2018
- Valentine’s Day Sight Word Bingo Printable Package - February 11, 2018