I don’t know about you but I LOVE Oreo’s. I think I passed that love down the gene pool as my daughters also love them.
This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe is a huge hit with our guests during the holidays or when we throw dinner parties!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars
The only hard part about this recipe is packing the patience for it to set in the fridge before diving in!Print
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp of butter (room temp)
- 2 cups of white chocolate (can use melts or chips)
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 6 Oreo’s chopped
- 1 cup dark chocolate (can use melts or chips)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor you can place the ingredients into a Glad bag and crush with a rolling-pin. If doing it in the Glad bag I suggest using melted butter vs room temperature.
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper and then pour your mixture into the center of the pan. Using the back of a spoon smooth out and press down the mixture evenly. Place your pan in the fridge to allow the crust to harden as you prepare the filling.
- Place your white chocolate into a glass bowl and melt in the microwave on high for 1 minute stirring every 15 seconds to avoid burning. If after one minute it is not fully melted continue to heat in 15 second intervals until it is smooth.
- Put your cream cheese in your mixer and beat on medium speed. Slowly add in the melted chocolate and mix until it is combined and smooth.
- Roughly chop your 8 Oreo cookies and fold them into your mixture.
- Pour your mixture into the center of your pan with the crust in it and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Chop 6 Oreo cookies up and sprinkle evenly on top.
- Melt your dark chocolate in the microwave in 15 second intervals stirring each time until smooth.
- Once melted place into a Glad bag and snip the tip. Drizzle over the top and set in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
Keep your bars in an airtight container in your fridge for up to a week.