If there is one thing about the holidays I like more than spending some quality time with my family and friends it is BAKING! I love to spoil my guests with deliciously baked treats that don’t leave me as a slave to the kitchen!
Peanut Butter Toffee S’Mores Bars
I like fast, easy, and fun recipes the whole family will enjoy and my twist on S’Mores for the holidays is a must-have on your dessert tray.Print
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 jar (198g) of Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CRÈME
- 1 package (104g) of Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups (keep in fridge)
- Toffee Bits
- Line your 9×9 pan with parchment paper and set to the side.
- In a large bowl combine your graham cracker crumbs and butter. Pour your mixture in your pan and then press firmly with the back of a spoon making sure to evenly spread the mixture in the pan. Place your pan into the fridge and let chill for 30 minutes.
- Once your crust is chilled you want to spread your Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CRÈME evenly over top using the back of a spoon. Return the pan back to the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- While this is chilling you can take your Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups out of the fridge and chop them and set aside for garnishing.
- Next put your chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Cook on high for 30 seconds and then stir. Place it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir. The chocolate should be melted by now but if not heat for another 15-20 seconds and stir.
- Pour your Rice Krispies cereal into the chocolate mixture and stir. Then evenly spread on top of the Fluff layer of your bars with the back of a spoon.
- While the chocolate is still melted sprinkle your chopped Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups and Toffee Bits over top and place back in your fridge until the chocolate is set.
Keep your bars in an airtight container in your fridge and cut into squares only when you are ready to serve.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Don’t Let The Grinch Steal Christmas With Grinch Dust - December 6, 2018
- DIY Christmas Gift: We Whisk You A Merry Christmas - December 5, 2018
- DIY Christmas Tree Snow Globe - December 4, 2018