It has been one crazy winter across Canada, from ice storms to snow storms and incredibly freezing temperatures I think it is fair to say we are all looking forward to spring and the warmer temperature very soon. Thanks to Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart we can all get a fresh start to spring by refreshing our look with their Fab & Free Cosmetics Bag filled with over $385.00 in amazing samples. This bag of goodies is bursting with amazing deluxe skin care sample, exclusive cosmetics, bold new nail colours and more that will have you looking fresh and fabulous for spring!
Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart is Canada’s beauty destination providing access to the best beauty brands while enhancing your shopping experience with amazing expertise and personalized service!
There are two fabulous offers that Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart is offering and each are worth taking advantage of!
I am so excited to take part in this offer as I already see some favourites and must-haves of mine included in the free cosmetic bag along with a handful of things I have been dying to try out before buying!
While glancing over the items included my #1 must-have has to be Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional. Ladies this product is my secret to a flawless finished face. Even if I am not putting on makeup I have to put on my POREfessional as it instantly reduces my pores virtually erasing them from my face. When I use it under my makeup or CC Cream it gives my face a photoshop like finish which I just love!
Another product I am excited for is the Deborah Lippmann nail polish. While I don’t have that colour I do own many of her polishes and as a busy mom I appreciate the quality of her polishes. I don’t have time to run to the nail salon to get my nails done much anymore with a new baby so I find myself doing my nails at home and over the years have been disappointed in many nail polishes not lasting long. Many nail polishes chip or peel days after application and I love that Deborah Lippmann polishes do not. They pass the washing dishes test and still look great after a week of baby baths and blogging!
One product I am looking forward to testing out has to be the GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment. As a new mom my hormones are still getting back to normal and I am still seeing some problematic skin issues such as breakouts and dark spots that I would like to see fixed. The GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment formula helps to fight all common skin concerns including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hair. It’s powerful, skin-clearing mud visibly draws out dirt and congestion while a proprietary six-acid blend dramatically brightens and softens skin. It works to magnetically draw out dirt and pores with Activated-X Charcoal, leaving skin smooth and healthy-looking. This product sounds like exactly what my skin needs and I can’t wait to test it out and see my results.
Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart carries a large variety of prestige cosmetic brands such as Eve Lom, Rodial, Darphin, Juice Beauty, Skyn Iceland, Monteil and more.
You can now grab your FREE cosmetic bag in-stores until March 7, 2014 and online until March 12, 2014 when you spend $100.00 or more*. Each of these fabulous bags will include a booklet with product info about each sample and will also include a special Optimum bounce back offer.
Products Included In The Cosmetic Bag:
- Strivectin – Present Perfect, .25oz
- Clarins – Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum, 10ml
- Shiseido – Eudermine, 8ml
- Caudalie – Vinoperfect Radiance Day Fluid, 10ml
- Deborah Lippmann – SuperModel created with Lara Stone, mini 8ml
- Bioderma, Senibio H20, 20ml
- Estée Lauder – Perfectionist [Cp+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum, 7ml
- Clinique – Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects, 15ml
- Rodial – Bee Venom Moisturizer, 5ml
- B.Kamins Laboratories – Diamond Radiance Rejuvenating Cream, 3g
- Juice Beauty – Stem Cell Moisturizer, 7.8ml
- Dr.Brandt – Glow by Dr.Brandt Revitalizing Eye Cream on Card
- Rivoli – Rejuvenating Day Cream, 3ml
- Glamglow – Super-Mud Clearing Treatment, 10ml
- Monteil – Hydro Cell ProActive Cleanser, 10ml
- Guerlain – Orchidee Impériale Eye & Lip Cream, 3ml
- Elizabeth Arden – Prevage Anti Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum, 5ml
- Darphin – Hydraskin Light, 15ml
- Stila – Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Beso, 1ml
- Clean – Clean Warm Cotton Mini Rollerball, 5ml
- Fusion Beauty – Stimulash Fusion Lash Enhancing & Lengthening Mini Mascara, 4.25g
- Benefit – POREfessional, 3ml
- Smashbox – Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara (DS), 4.9ml
- Neostrata – Youth Factor GFTM Total Regenerating Serum, 7ml
- Skyn Lceland – Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, 1 set
- Lancome – Advanced Genifique, 8ml
- Ojon – Rare Blend Oil – Moisture Therapy, 6ml
The Optimum bounce back offer will be valid between March 8 to April 4, 2014 in-store only. When you spend $125.00 or more before tax including a product that was featured in the Fab & Free booklet you will receive 20,000 Optimum Points.
You can find Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart at the following locations or online at Murale.ca
- Toronto, Shops at Don Mills
- Vancouver, Oakridge
- Calgary, South Centre
- Edmonton, West Edmonton Mall
- Montreal, Place Ville Marie
- Ottawa, Bank and Laurier
This is one beauty event I will not be missing out on I personally love being able to try out different products before purchasing. Once I know which ones I love I can return to the store and purchase the full size while earning bonus Optimum Points! Remember this offer is limited so be sure to go into your closest Murale store or shop online at Murale.ca to avoid disappointment!
*offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Gift value approximately $385. Available while quantities last. No rainchecks.
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Shoppers Drug Mart. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Exfoliating Apple Pie Sugar Scrub Cubes - August 15, 2018
- Is Your Teen Ready for a Debit Card? - August 14, 2018
- 20 Time Saving Kitchen Tips to Help Save Your Sanity - August 11, 2018