A couple of weeks ago I shared with you a delicious and super easy recipe I made with my daughters called S’more Peanut Butter Snack Bites Please! I love baking with my children, growing up I remember how much I loved baking with my mom and siblings. I want my children to be able to remember all the silly fun we had while baking when they are grown and baking with their children. My children enjoy helping measure out ingredients and mixing them all together. They also love sneaking bites of what we are making too!
Baking with Kraft Peanut Butter helps bring the whole family together and creates special memories. These special memories and shared experiences are ones that your children will remember. Hopefully one day, they will get to share these experiences with their own children. I have such fond memories of baking with my mom as a child and a lot of them include Kraft Peanut Butter!
Since creating our Peanut Butter Snack Bite recipe we have come across a lot of new and exciting recipes. One of our most recent favourites to make is the Peanut Butter Snack Bites with Sprinkles.
Peanut Butter Snack Bites with Sprinkles
My girls love the fun of the sprinkles and I love that there are still wholesome ingredients in them! They are so fun and easy to make you can whip up some of these for an after-school snack with the kids when they come in from school.Print
- 1/2 cup Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Large Flaked Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp coloured sprinkles
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix peanut butter and honey until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to get your mixture to harden up a bit. This will make rolling into balls easier and less messy.
- Once your mixture has chilled remove from the fridge and roll into 20 1-inch balls. I found using 2 Tbsp. for each ball worked the best.
These easy-to-make Peanut Butter Snack Bites with Sprinkles can be refrigerated up to 1 week before serving – so perfect for a weeks worth of after-school snacks!
2 snack bites = 1 serving
Disclosure: Although this post has been sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Exfoliating Apple Pie Sugar Scrub Cubes - August 15, 2018
- Is Your Teen Ready for a Debit Card? - August 14, 2018
- 20 Time Saving Kitchen Tips to Help Save Your Sanity - August 11, 2018