I will be the first to admit I LOVE me some Booster Juice. When I lived in Toronto it was a tad harder for me to obtain one of their delicious smoothies as I didn’t have one near by. However when we moved to Richmond Hill I just happened to move right down the road for a Booster Juice. Now for a Booster Juice addict like myself that can be dangerous, after all a smoothie a day can put a BIG dent in this frugal mamma’s pocket book and I am not willing to give up needs for wants (sorry Booster Juice)! They are a special treat when I am out at the plaza, or shopping at the mall!
Thankfully I have been long making my own smoothie, long before Booster Juice came to town, that funny enough tastes exactly the same! They may have sent spies to steal my recipe LOL! No worries Booster Juice, I won’t hold it against you!
So I figured I would share one of my fave smoothies from their menu, ‘The Original’, with you all today as it is super easy to make and most of you will have the ingredients already!Print
- 1/2 Banana cut up into slices these can be fresh or frozen I use both
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Frozen Strawberries (I add lots to make mine thick, 10-15 depending on size, but you can add less if you like your smoothie less thick)
1. In a blender add in your 1 cup of orange juice, yogurt and bananas. Blend for a few seconds until combined.
2. Add in your strawberries and blend well. If your smoothie is not as thick as you would like, add in more frozen strawberries and blend again until combined.
Using frozen strawberries is key to making a smoothie that is cold, thick and delicious like Booster Juice as they use a Strawberry frozen sorbet and you will not gain the same consistency with fresh berries.
Don’t forget to use the social buttons below to pin or share this recipe with all the smoothie lovers you know!
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Amazing Mom Hacks To Organize Your Child’s Toys And Crafts - March 13, 2019
- Italian Herb Roasted Potatoes - March 7, 2019
- Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe + Decorating Tutorial - March 6, 2019