Run, run, run as fast as you can. You’ll never catch me, I’m The Best Christmas Party Gingerbread Dip man.
Okay, so I changed the lyrics a bit, but this gingerbread dip is off the chain!
The invites to holiday parties are going to start to trickle in.
Maybe you will be the host of one of these parties.
Whether you are hosting or attending, this gingerbread dip must be served!
The Perfect Christmas Party Gingerbread Dip
If you host or attend a Christmas party this holiday season, don’t forget the dip!
Make the perfect Christmas party gingerbread dip, it’ll be a huge hit!
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips for garnishing
- Cookies for serving
Gather all the ingredients you will need to make your dip.
Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and whipped cream.
Next, add brown sugar and mix until thoroughly combined.
Add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
Continue mixing until dip is completely smooth.
Place your dip into a bowl and garnish with chocolate chips.
Serve with a variety of cookies and enjoy!
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Handmade Gift Idea: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar - November 18, 2018
- Wayfair Canada Black Friday Sale - November 17, 2018
- My Top Hasbro Holiday Gift Ideas - November 17, 2018