Do you love Disneyland’s Dole Whip?
If you answered yes, then you are going to love these copycat Dole Whip Popsicles!
They will totally curb your cravings for that creamy delicious Disneyland treat, and they are extremely easy to make!
Disneyland Dole Whip Popsicles
These Dole Whip Popsicles have all the creamy magical deliciousness of a Dole Whip, just in popsicle form.
Check out the visual step-by-step instructions and then get your printable recipe below!
Gather all your ingredients and tools together for the recipe.
Peel, core and cut your pineapple into small chunks.
Place the pineapple, lime juice and sugar into a blender.
Puree your ingredients until you get a smooth liquid.
Spoon the thawed Cool Whip into the blender.
Mix until combined, about 30 seconds.
Carefully pour your dole whip mixture into 6 of your favourite popsicle molds, filling up to the top.
Place the lids on the molds securely and freeze overnight, or for at least 4 hours!
Before serving, run warm water over each popsicle mold and your Dole Whip Popsicles will simply slide out.
Disney Parks Scavenger Hunt
If you happen to get the urge to plan a Disney trip during that 4 hours, you might also want to take a peek at this.
Feast your eyes on the Disneyland or Disney World Scavenger Hunts for adults!
Created by a former Cast Member, the Disney Scavenger Hunt exposes plenty of Disney World “secrets” & Cast Member insider tips.
These games will bring a whole new level of fun and friendly competition) to your next Disneyland or Disney World trip.
Be warned, though: this isn’t just any Disney Scavenger Hunt. It’s not meant to be easy: you’re not playing a glorified game of I-Spy here.
These Disney Scavenger Hunts are for extremely competitive, extremely extra game-loving Disneygoers who want a challenge.
It’s for the kind of people who treat finding Hidden Mickeys as a competition. The kind of people who will scheme against their own flesh and blood, their own beloved friends and family, just to get an edge up and CRUSH THEM.
After all, all’s fair in love and Disney…
- 6 popsicle molds
- 1 fresh Dole pineapple or 16 oz bag frozen Dole pineapple
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip – thawed
- Place the pineapple, lime juice and sugar into a blender and purée.
- Spoon the thawed Cool Whip into the blender and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer your pineapple whip mixture into 6 of your favourite popsicle molds, filling up to the top.
- Place the lids on the molds securely and freeze overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water over each popsicle mold and the pineapple whip popsicles will simply slide out.
Dole Whip Popsicles not your thing? Why not check try my Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Popsicles instead!