For as long as I can remember, back to my childhood, I recall all the great memories I made with my family baking and creating delicious snacks using Kraft Peanut Butter. From soft and chewy peanut butter cookies to delicious squares and beyond, Kraft Peanut Butter has always been a part of our baking.
It is no wonder those great memories touched me and left a lasting impression that I as a mother of three beautiful daughters have been creating my own memories in the kitchen while we now bake mouth-watering snacks using that same classic Kraft Peanut Butter that has been a part of my life for *cough* 30 something years!
As a family we love experimenting with new recipes and trying new things. I am forever baking and I don’t think anyone in our family minds the chaos and mess of the kitchen when we are spending quality time together creating lasting memories with the children and of course the outcome is always a yummy snack to munch on!
Recently my older girls and I decided we would try out a delicious recipe we found on the Kraft Canada website, Peanut Butter Snack Bites. We knew immediately we wanted to put our own twist on the recipe which is not only fun but engaging to sit down as a family and think of what ingredients we want to use to make it our own!
My girls love summer especially for the camping aspect and with camping comes ooey gooey delicious S’mores. The girls immediately said we should make our Peanut Butter Snack Bites with a S’mores twist and call our recipe S’more Peanut Butter Snack Bites Please. They are not only creative, but they are little comedians. You should have seen how they said the name of our recipe, it reminded me of that movie scene where the little boy says “please sir I want some more” and we all laughed for a good 5 minutes.
S’more Peanut Butter Snack Bites Please
This no bake recipe is not only extremely easy to make but it is super fun! The kids loved helping pick, measure, pour and mix the ingredients together.Print
- 1/2 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Large Flaked Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Granola – I used oats & honey loose granola to have the same flavour as graham crackers but healthier but you can use 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers if you would like
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- In a medium sized mixing bowl blend together with a spatula or mixing spoon the Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter and honey until they are fully combined.
- Start to add in all your other ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to get your mixture to harden up a bit. This will make rolling into balls easier and less messy.
- Once your mixture has chilled remove from the fridge and roll into 20 1-inch balls. I found using 2 Tbsp. for each ball worked the best.
2 snack bites = 1 serving
All that is left to do now is get the family into some comfy pj’s, pop in a movie and enjoy your delicious S’more Peanut Butter Snack Bites Please!
Disclosure: Although this post has been sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.