Glama Gal Tween Spa are pleased to announce their Pre-Registration for their Glama Gal March Break Camp!
This year your little ones will enjoy travelling to a new Caribbean destination each day – How awesome does that sound. So don’t forget to pack the sun screen in their bags!
Monday ~ everyone will be surfin’ it up in Maui
Tuesday ~amazing fun to be had in Aruba
Wednesday ~ there will be some serious jammin’ in Jamaica
Thusday ~ have a blast at the Bahama Beach Bash
Friday ~ the girls will go coastal for Costa Rica
Glama Gal Tween Spa’s March Break Camp
- Camp is open to children 6 and Up ONLY
- Camp is from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. and includes Spa Services, Crafts and More!!
- Early Bird Pricing $60.00 Per Tween Plus HST per day or $275.00 per week plus HST
- March Break Camp is NON-REFUNDABLE
- PLEASE NOTE LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED CHILDREN MUST BRING A NUT FREE LUNCH
Available At The Following Locations:
- Glama Gal Vaughan- 665 Millway Ave Unit #14 (905) 482-4435
- Glama Gal Ajax- 60 Randall Drive Unit #4 (905) 239-4443
- Glama Gal Oakville- 107 Dunn St. (905) 842-4257
- Glama Gal Newmarket- 253 Main St. (905) 235-4257
- Glama Gal Yorkdale Area- 1213 Caledonia Rd. (416) 256-7465
- Glama Gal Markham- 160 Main St. (905) 946-7976
- Glama Gal Sudbury- 2140 Regent St. Unit #12 (705) 522-6464
For more information and to register visit the Glama Gal Tween Spa website!
Here are some photos from their past Camps – how much of a blast are those girls having?
Disclosure: I am a Glama Gal Tween Spa Ambassador and although this post has been sponsored by Glama Gal Tween Spa, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Glama Gal Tween Spa. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Exfoliating Apple Pie Sugar Scrub Cubes - August 15, 2018
- Is Your Teen Ready for a Debit Card? - August 14, 2018
- 20 Time Saving Kitchen Tips to Help Save Your Sanity - August 11, 2018