DIY Christmas Gifts
Looking to gift something a little more personal this holiday season? Maybe you are just crafty and enjoy making a few special gifts for those on your list. I love making handmade gifts every year. Last year I made Christmas card holders for a few of my family members and body scrubs for every woman on my list.
There is just something a little bit special about gifting (and receiving) handmade gifts. I feel like there is more effort, even though many on this list are super easy, and thought put into DIY Christmas gifts. Of course you want your handmade gift to be something the receiver would love so keep in mind their interests. You definitely don’t want to be gifting the Reindeer Beer DIY gift to someone who doesn’t drink.
23 Amazing DIY Christmas Gifts You Need To Make
Check out these 23 amazing DIY Christmas Gifts that are guaranteed to be well received. They are super easy to make, original, and of course will be made with love!
- Terrarium Kit – Wit & Whistle
- Chalkboard – Shanty 2 Chic
- Geode Ring – Unique
- Heat Pack – Fellow Fellow
- Reindeer Beer – Life Of A Modern Mom
- Vanilla Bath Salts – Hometalk
- Jewelry Stand – Go Make Me
- Soy Candles – Finding Home Farms
- Personalized Coasters – Martha Stewart
- Animal Bookend – She Budgets
- Hot Cocoa Cones – Hip2Save
- Mint Sugar Scrub – Love Grows Wild
- Clay & Wood Jewelry Box – Damask Love
- Reindeer Hooded Towel – Crazy Little Projects
- Lip Balms – Martha Stewart
- Spoon Rings – Kirsten Danielle Designs
- Hand Warmers – Rae Ann Kelly
- Growth Chart Ruler – Hometalk
- Mint Chocolate Body Butter – Mommypotamus
- Chalkboard Serving Tray – Shanty 2 Chic
- Multistrand Scarf – Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
- Marbled Clay Ring Dish – A Beautiful Mess
- Peppermint Bath Bombs – Hometalk
Tell me which DIY from the list are you most excited to make?
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Sight Words Halloween Bingo Printable Package - October 14, 2018
- Free Printable Halloween Bookmarks - October 13, 2018
- Is Your Bedtime Routine Failing? 6 Tips for Bedtime Success - October 8, 2018