REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart
Chocolate and peanut butter go together like bread and butter, just a little more delicious. Seriously, if I count the times I have walked into my kitchen to my better half trying to make a plain chocolate bar into a peanut butter chocolate bar I would be here all day.
I love hosting and it is normal for our family gatherings to be held at my home since it can hold a good crowd. The thing I love most about hosting is the food. I love cooking and baking for my family.
One staple in my baking cupboard is REESE Spreads. I use it all the time to bake delicious peanut butter chocolate treats for my family and friends.
From delicious pies to simple cookies, smoothies and more I absolutely love how versatile REESE Spreads is. It makes it really easy to incorporate into new recipes and even tweak some of my old ones.
Today I am sharing with you one of my most loved desserts. Not only is this a total crowd pleaser, it is also a craving crusher for us ladies – if you know what I mean!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart With REESE Spreads
This is an easy recipe that you can whip up for your next celebration or craving.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 6oz REESE Spreads
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream (into 2 parts)
- 6oz chocolate chips
- 12-15 REESE Mini's (cut into halves or quarters)
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until well combined.
- In a lightly greased 14x5 inch tart pan press your graham mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Put REESE Spread and ½ of your whipping cream into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1-2 minutes until cream begins to boil. Remove and whisk until smooth.
- Pour your REESE Spread ganache over the crust and spread into an even layer. Place in your fridge or freezer until fairly firm 10-15 minutes.
- Place your chocolate chips and the other ½ of your whipping cream into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1-2 minutes until cream begins to boil. Remove and whisk until smooth.
- Pour your chocolate ganache over the REESE Spread ganache and spread into an even layer.
- Immediately press in your REESE Mini's into the top layer and return to your fridge for at least one hour to set.
It may be getting chilly out but this REESE Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Popsicle recipe is to die for and I highly suggest you give it a try too!
Who in your family would love this dessert? Let me know in the comment section below!
Disclosure: Although this post has been sponsored by Hershey Canada as part of the Golden Spoon Recipe Series, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Hershey Canada. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- How To Teach Your Kids About Money - April 25, 2017
- Lighten Up With Canadian Turkey: Spring Veggie, Herb Pesto and Turkey Pasta - April 21, 2017
- Give Your Wallet A Break From Lush With DIY Bath Bombs - April 19, 2017