- 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3 cups of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate (melts or chips)
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate (melts or chips)
- Optional – toasted coconut
- Place your coconut and sugar into a medium-sized bowl and mix together.
- Next add in your sweetened condensed milk and melted coconut oil and mix until fully combined.
- Using your hands roll into 1 inch balls and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once you have all your balls rolled, place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Just before the 15 minutes is up prepare your topping using the instructions below.
- Melt your chocolate in a medium-sized bowl in the microwave in 15 second intervals stirring after each time.
- Place one ball at a time into the chocolate and using two forks move it around to fully cover. Then using the forks pass it back and forth between the forks to work off any excess chocolate before placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once you have coated all your truffles with the chocolate place them in the fridge to firm.
- Melt your white chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave in 15 second intervals stirring after each time.
- Remove your truffles from the fridge. Place your melted white chocolate in a Glad bag and snip the tip then drizzle all over your truffles. If you are using toasted coconut you can now immediately sprinkle on top of your truffles while the white chocolate is still melted.
Keep your truffles in a container in your fridge until you are ready to plate to serve.