- ¾ butter (room temperature)
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet or milk or even dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup REESE Spreads
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (unwrapped and chopped)
- ¾ cup chopped praline nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and set to the side.
- In your mixer mix together your butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add in your flour and continue to mix until fully combined. Be sure to scrape down the sides of your mixer and mix again.
- Pour your mixture into your lined 9×9 baking pan and place in oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool as you prepare the Toffee Layer
- In a small saucepan over medium heat warm your sweetened condensed milk and butter until nice and smooth.
- Pour over your crust and spread evenly.
- Place it back in the oven to bake for 15 minutes then remove and let cool until your pan is cool enough to place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Once your crust and toffee base has cooled remove from the fridge and scoop your jar of marshmallow cream on top. Spread into an even layer and return to the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Just before the 20 minutes is up place your chocolate chips and REESE Spreads into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and then stir. Heat again for 30 seconds and stir. Heat one more time for 10 seconds and stir.
- Add in your Rice Krispies and mix well. Pour over your marshmallow layer and spread evenly.
- While the top mixture is still warm sprinkle over your chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and praline nuts and return to the fridge to set, about an hour.
- Keep your bars in an airtight container in your fridge and cut into squares only when you are ready to serve.