- 2 Oranges, sliced
- 4 Cups Cranberries, washed
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 4 cups Sprite
- 1 cup Vodka
- Wash oranges and cranberries. Cut oranges into thick slices.
- Pour your cranberry juice, one bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into a pitcher.
- Add fruit and allow fruit to soak for one hour.
- Pour in four cups of sprite before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and enjoy.
If you want to cut the Sprite you can change up the regular wine for a bottle of your favourite sparkling wine!