- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 6 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Wilton icing colour gels
- Containers – I got my containers at Dollarama, they come in a 3-pack for $2 and they are stackable.
- Finger Paint Paper
- In a medium-sized sauce pan add all your ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until your mixture thickens.
- Turn off your stove and remove from the heat.
- Separate into your containers, one container for each colour you would like to make.
- Using a toothpick add a very small blob of the icing colour gel and using a spoon stir until the colour is fully mixed in.
- Let stand until cool before use or closing lid to store.