- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of butter (room temp)
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups of chocolate (melts or chips)
- 1 cup of white chocolate
- You can also sprinkle on coconut, toffee bits, sprinkles, crushed nuts etc while the chocolate is melted – BE CREATIVE!
- In your mixer beat together your peanut butter and butter until well blended.
- Add in your icing sugar and graham cracker crumbs and mix until fully combined.
- Shape your mixture into 1 inch balls and then place on a parchment lined baking sheet in the fridge to set as you prepare the topping.
- Melt your chocolate in a medium-sized bowl in the microwave in 15 second intervals stirring after each time.
- Place one ball at a time into the chocolate and using two forks move it around to fully cover. Then using the forks pass it back and forth between the forks to work off any excess chocolate before placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once you have coated all your peanut butter balls with the chocolate place them in the fridge to firm.
- Melt your white chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave in 15 second intervals stirring after each time.
- Remove your peanut butter balls from the fridge. Place your melted white chocolate in a Glad bag and snip the tip then drizzle all over your peanut butter balls.
- Return your peanut butter balls to the fridge to set and then place them in a container for storage.
If you are using coconut or any other topping you can sprinkle it on top of your peanut butter balls while the chocolate is melted if not using white chocolate or sprinkle on top of the white chocolate while it is still melted.