If you love How The Grinch Stole Christmas as much as I do you will love this fun Wood Slice Grinch Christmas Tree Ornament Craft.
- Wood Slices
- Green Paint
- Twine or Ribbon
- Paint Pens
- Mini Santa Hats
- Green Marabou Feather Boa
- Remove the twine that comes on the wood slice.
- Paint the wood slice Grinch green. (2-3 coats) Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Draw or trace the Grinch’s face onto the ornament using a pencil.
- Using a yellow paint pen or permanent marker fill in the eyes. Allow them to dry completely.
- Take a black paint pen or permanent marker to draw over the Grinch’s facial features (mouth, eyes etc). Allow it to dry completely.
- Using a red paint pen or permanent marker draw a heart onto one ornament and outline it with a black paint pen or permanent marker. Allow it to dry completely.
- Cut a piece of the marabou feather boa and glue onto the top of the wood slice.
- Glue a miniature Santa hat on top of the marabou feather boa. Skip this step for the heart ornament.
- Glue a piece of ribbon or twine onto the back of the ornament for hanging.
- Your ornament is all done and ready to hang on the tree.