- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of glycerin or light corn syrup
- 4 tbsp dish soap
- 1 drop food colouring (optional)
- Mix together your water, glycerin or corn syrup, and dish soap.
- If wanting to make coloured bubbles simply add in 1 drop of food colouring to your solution.
- If you want multiple colours you can make a double batch and divide it up into separate dishes, one for each colour. Be sure to use old containers or purchase some from the dollar store that you won’t mind if they are stained by the colouring.