After a long day at work or running around after the kids, fill up that tub and enjoy a moment of peace – don’t forget to lock the door. Then just before you are ready to get out, give your skin a pick me up with this amazing cinnamon coffee sugar scrub! Your skin will thank you.
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup room temperature coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown or white sugar
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon or 4-5 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- Using a microwave safe dish melt 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 30 seconds should do the trick.
- In a medium to large size bowl mix together your coffee grounds, sugar and ground cinnamon. If using cinnamon essential oil you will add it in step 5.
- Pour in your melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Next scoop in your 1/2 cup of room temperature coconut oil and mix well.
- If using cinnamon essential oil instead of ground cinnamon add in 4-5 drops and mix well.
- Scoop your cinnamon coffee sugar scrub into your desired container and keep it in a cool dry spot.
Use within one week or keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.