- 1/2 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Large Flaked Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Granola – I used oats & honey loose granola to have the same flavour as graham crackers but healthier but you can use 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers if you would like
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- In a medium sized mixing bowl blend together with a spatula or mixing spoon the Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter and honey until they are fully combined.
- Start to add in all your other ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to get your mixture to harden up a bit. This will make rolling into balls easier and less messy.
- Once your mixture has chilled remove from the fridge and roll into 20 1-inch balls. I found using 2 Tbsp. for each ball worked the best.
2 snack bites = 1 serving