- 1 Fresh, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Seeds Of Change Spanish Style Rice
- Longo’s Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce
- Slice your chicken breast into two thinner pieces, then slice into strips. If your strips are too long feel free to cut them in half.
- In a frying pan on med-high heat cook your chicken breast strips until they have a light golden brown colour starting to form on them.
- While your chicken is cooking pop your Seeds Of Change Spanish Style Rice in the microwave for 90 seconds following instructions on packaging.
- Turn your heat down to medium and add in 1-2 tbsp’s of Longo’s Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce. Continue to cook until the BBQ sauce starts to caramelize on the chicken.
- If making for a school lunch allow the chicken and rice to slightly cool before assembling the wrap. Send the salsa in a small container for your child to put on before they eat.
- Alternatively, you can send the items in containers and your child can assemble at lunch time.
- You can also add some greens to the wrap for a nice crunch!