- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 and 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line your mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together your flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl mix together your sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water; mix until just blended.
- Add your flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture stirring just until moistened.
- Using a small spoon scoop your batter into your paper lined muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake on the middle rack for 9 to 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow your mini muffins to cool in pan on for 10 minutes. Once cool remove to wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Store your pumpkin spice mini muffins in a covered container.
- If wanting to freeze, once fully cooled individually wrap each muffin with plastic wrap and then place in a large freezer bag.