- ½ cup creamy peanut butter, not natural
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tbsps honey
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 medium egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the creamy peanut butter, canned pumpkin, egg, water and honey. Combine well.
- Slowly add the flour to the wet ingredients. Beat with a electric mixer at medium speed. Beat until a firm dough forms.
- Flour a flat surface and a rolling pin.
- Roll dough out to ¼ inch thick.
- Cut dough into biscuits using your favorite cookie cutter.
- Place biscuits onto a cookie sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Turn oven off and allow biscuits to dry in the oven overnight.
- Let your dogs enjoy them, guilt free!