- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 5 tbs brewer’s yeast (look for reduced bitterness)
- 3 tbs ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar (use more or less, depending on your taste)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips, or both if you prefer
- Preheat oven to 350° and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients except sugar, and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine your butter and sugar, mixing until smooth and fluffy. Then add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Next, fold in your raisins and or chocolate chips.
- Roll your dough into balls and place on baking sheet about an inch apart. The amount and size of cookies depend on the amount of dough you use per ball.
- Finally bake for 11-14 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack until completely cool.
Keep in the fridge and take as you need or store in the freezer up to 8 weeks. If freezing use a freezer bag or an airtight container.