Try this Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe for dinner tonight! It is so easy to make and it’s packed with flavour, your whole family will enjoy it!
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp. Softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- 10 oz. Can Rotel drained
- 2 Beaten eggs
- ½ c. Almond flour
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a slit in the middle of of each chicken breast to form a pocket that you will be able to stuff with the nacho filling.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and the cheddar cheese.
- Mix in one can of Rotel that has been well drained. Try to get as much of the liquid out as possible.
- Add in the chili powder and cumin. Mix all of the ingredients together until they are combined well.
- Stuff the middle of each chicken breast with the cheese mixture.
- Place the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl, and spread the almond flour out on a flat plate.
- Dip the stuffed chicken breasts into the egg, and then roll in the almond flour to coat it.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is very hot, add in the chicken breasts. Cook them for 2-3 minutes on each side to get some crisp and colour to the breading.
- Transfer the chicken breasts carefully to a sheet pan, and bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes until it is cooked through.