This Keto Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Parmesan Gravy recipe is so delicious even those not following the Keto diet will be asking for more!
- 6 Bone in skin on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 6 Cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 c. Bone broth
- ⅔ c. Shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the chicken thighs skin side down, and top with salt and pepper to taste. Sear the chicken thighs for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are browned, and remove them from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and garlic cloves. Saute for 2-3 minutes until the onions have begun to soften and brown.
- Add 1 teaspoon of thyme, and stir until fragrant.
- Pour in 1 cup of bone broth.
- Whisk in 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- Toss in ⅔ cup parmesan cheese. You can use shredded or grated. If using shredded, add just a little at a time, and whisk it quickly to combine it with the liquid. Using grated parmesan will allow the cheese to mix more easily with the sauce.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the skillet with the sauce. Place the skillet in the oven, and roast the chicken thighs for 15-20 minutes until they are cooked through.
- Spoon the sauce over top of the chicken thighs, and serve topped with fresh parmesan or herbs.