Switch up your regular Easter egg decorating this year for some out of this world creative fun! These Galaxy Easter Eggs are super easy and fun for everyone to make, even us adults.
- Paint Brush
- Wood Eggs
- Gold Glitter
- Foam Paint Brush
- Paint the wooden eggs black. This will take 2-3 coats. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Cut a sponge into small 1 inch pieces.
- Add paint to a paper plate. Use a different piece of sponge for each colour.
- Dip the sponge into the paint and dab the sponge onto the egg.
- Allow colours of paint to dry before dabbing another colour on top. Keep dabbing colours onto the egg until your happy with the result.
- Use a small paint brush to draw small starbursts onto the eggs.
- Cover an area with newspaper or do this step outside! Coat toothbrush bristles with white paint and use your finger to flick paint onto the egg to create stars and swirls in the galaxy. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Dip a foam paint brush into glue and dab the glue lightly onto the egg. Pour gold glitter onto the glue.
- Shake off excess glitter and then use the foam brush to smudge the glitter. Allow glue to dry completely.