- Eat Smart Sunflower Kale Gourmet Salad Kit
- Package of Quick Fry Beef Strips
- BBQ Sauce (I used Longo’s Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce)
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a fry pan on medium heat add in your oil, I used PAM coconut oil spray but you can use whatever you like.
- While your pan is heating salt and pepper your quick fry beef strips.
- Once the pan is hot add your beef strips to your pan in a single layer.
- Cook the beef strips on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Next squeeze some of your bbq sauce into the pan and mix well until all the beef is coated. Turn off your heat and let the sauce caramelize a bit while you get your salad into a serving dish.
- Pour your salad into a serving dish, add the beef, then sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top.
- Lastly, drizzle your dressing on and enjoy!