- small mason jar
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp of a gentle wash (I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash)
- 2 cups distilled water
- cotton pads – I got mine at Loblaws they are Joe Fresh and they have organic, premium or regular cotton to choose from!
1. In a small glass bowl place your coconut oil and microwave in 15 second intervals until melted
2. Measure out 3 tbsp of coconut oil into a large glass bowl, then add in your 1/2 tbsp of gentle wash and your distilled water. Mix together with a fork or a whisk.
4. Place a handful of your cotton pads into the mason jar and pour some of your solution on top. Push down on the cotton pads to help them soak in the liquid. Continue to place more pads and pour solution over top pushing down each time until you fill your mason jar with cotton pads. You will have some solution left over, your pads should all be wet and when you push down liquid comes up BUT when resting there is not a jar full of liquid.
5. Use to remove makeup or as a facial cleansing wipe.