- Add your dry powders into a glass mixing bowl and mix together.
- Slowly add in several drops of water or witch hazel, mixing with a non-metal spoon, until a paste forms.
- Apply your mask to your face, avoiding your eyes, and allow to dry.
- Leave your mask on for 10-15 minutes after it has dried. If you have non-sensitive skin you may leave it on longer if you wish.
- Wash your mask off using warm water and a disposable or dark cloth.
- Splash face with cold water to close your pores and pat dry.
Activated Charcoal Powder will pull toxins from metals so please ensure you do not use any metals to mix or measure your mask.
Your face will be pink, this is because the clay increases blood flow, it will go away within 30 minutes.