- 6 cups Popcorn
- 16 oz White Chocolate
- Yellow & Blue Food Colouring
- 4 cups Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Sprinkles (yellow and blue)
- M&M’s (yellow and blue)
- Candy Eyeballs
- In a microwave safe dish melt the marshmallows and butter together in 30 second intervals until melted. You will use 1 tbsp of butter for each 1 cup of marshmallows you use.
- Once your marshmallow and butter mixture has melted pour it over your popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Lay the popcorn and marshmallow mix on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Add on your M&M’s and sprinkles while your popcorn is still wet. Mix the M&M’s and sprinkles so they are evenly distributed.
- In a microwave safe dish melt your white chocolate in 15-30 second intervals until melted.
- Place half of the melted white chocolate into a separate dish. Using food colouring, dye one dish blue, and the other yellow.
- TIP: If your melted white chocolate seizes up, add in a tablespoon of melted coconut oil or vegetable shortening to thin it down.
- Next, drizzle the melted white chocolate evenly over your popcorn mixture.
- Add in some of the candy eyeballs, let set for 10-15 minutes, and enjoy your Mischievous Minions Popcorn!