This Apple Cider Sangria is fresh, with a crisp flavour and is a perfect beverage for your next gathering!
- 4 Apples, sliced
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 1.89 L Bottle of Apple Cider
- 1 cup Vodka
- 4 cups Sprite
- Wash and then cut your apples into thick slices.
- To prevent apples from going brown squeeze lemon juice onto the apple slices and toss well to coat.
- Pour bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into pitcher.
- Add fruit and allow fruit to soak for one hour.
- Pour in two cups of sprite and 8 cups of apple cider before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and allow to chill for a few minutes and then serve.
Try freezing some of the fruit to keep the drink cold even longer!