Stā Body Giveaway: Stā Confident Stā Positive Stā You With Stā Body
When the owner and creator of Stā Body reached out to me to review her shapewear bodysuit I was intrigued. I already wore shapewear and was interested to see how it differed from the traditional shapewear I owned.
To say that the Stā Body body suit is one of my favourite reviews is an understatement! I didn’t think I could love a shapewear product the way I love these. They are a staple in my everyday wardrobe. When I go shopping for clothes, you can bet that I am wearing my Stā Body shapewear, it has helped me finally enjoy shopping.
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes here that you don’t see. I am pitched almost daily to review products and work to promote brands and companies. 95% of the pitches that hit my inbox are deleted without me ever responding. The other 5% have to pass a list of requirements in order to have me respond and for them to make it onto the blog.
I pride myself on never wavering in my beliefs in order to make money or get a “free” product. And for those who think bloggers get tons of “free” products, they are not free. We have to work in exchange for the products in addition to claiming it as income on our taxes. I will never promote a product or brand on my blog that I don’t believe it, have not tried, or is not in line with my personal beliefs.
For instance, I was recently pitched to write a sponsored post about a quick loan type company. While I did respond, it was only to thank them for reaching out. I explained that it is not something I believe in or something I could promote to my readers. I’ve watched those types of loans suck in good people, leaving them dependant and in a vicious cycle of loan after loan. They could have offered me 1 million dollars and I would still never promote them on my site.
IMMOVABLE TUMMY COVERAGE. CONSTANT CONFIDENCE. EVERYDAY WEAR!
- Doubles as a top or undergarment.
- Bottom attached at center front ensures constant tummy concealment.
- Complete coverage with bra hiding straps.
- With the sleek tank body no one will know you are wearing shapewear.
- Say goodbye to visible panty lines, Stā Body has a thong back!
- No more suffocation or bulges, the 16% Spandex gently smooths.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to the recycled fabric.
- Moisture wicking and anti-microbial fabric keeps you dry.
- Never disrobe to use the bathroom again, simply pull down the thong at the back and go!
- Comfortable enough for everyday wear.
Stā Body Shapewear
STĀ BODY GIVEAWAY: ENTER TO WIN
I’ve teamed up with Stā Body to bring you an awesome giveaway. The giveaway is open to residents in Canada and USA who are 18+. You will have 4 weeks to enter, the contest will run from July 17th to August 14, 2017.
This contest is sponsored Stā Body. Please show love to Stā Body by following their social media accounts via the giveaway entries.
One (1) lucky winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entrants to win a Stā Body Shapewear Body Suit in the colour and size of their choice. Total value of the prize package is $52 USD.
The first entry is MANDATORY and must be completed by each entrant. To leave a comment on my blog simply scroll to the bottom of this page for the comment box. Once you complete the mandatory entry you will be offered additional entry options to earn additional entries into the draw. The additional entries, while not mandatory, are very much appreciated. They show the sponsor, Stā Body, you appreciate them offering the giveaway to our readers.
ALL entries are verified. If your name is drawn and it is found that you did not complete the entry, or unfollowed the account you said you followed, your entry will be void and a new winner drawn.
Disclosure: This giveaway has been sponsored by Stā Body. The opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Stā Body. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- Fun S.T.E.A.M Experiments With Project Mc² Science Kits - July 28, 2017
- Delicious Hearty Instant Pot Beef Stew - July 28, 2017
- Relationship Tips To Keep The Spark Burning After Having A Baby - July 26, 2017