Kraft Canada recently launched their new line of Keurig®* Compatible Pods and I wrote about my experience with them for you back in early June as well as hosted a wonderful giveaway for you all!
They are available in Kraft’s top coffee brands which include Maxwell House, Gevalia and Nabob so now you can “Kraft” yourself the perfect cup of your favourite coffee! They are all available now at your local grocery store so keep your eye out for them while you are out shopping.
I am still enjoying my iced coffee’s while Steve enjoys his hot java’s and I have to say I have really been enjoying all three of these brews, although the Gevalia Keurig®* Compatible Pod’s still are my favourite. I have also been “Krafting” my guests delicious coffee while they visit with them and they’ve all given me the thumbs up!
Gevalia Keurig®* Compatible Pods are coffee the Swedish way, it is rich but never bitter which I totally appreciate! You will definitely enjoy this rich, full-bodied cup of coffee just waiting for you to savour it. It also honestly makes the best iced coffee I have had in a long time! The Gevalia Keurig®* Compatible Pods are available in Dark House Blend, Dark Italian Roast as well as their Signature Blend which is a Medium Roast.
I have gone out and stocked up a bit on these coffee’s thanks to some amazing coupons Kraft has offered to help save me money, which you know is a huge plus in my books!
I am so excited to announce the 10 lucky winners from the giveaway in my first post! They each won a prize pack with samples of the new line of Keurig®* Compatible Pods!
The winners were:
- Jann Battiston
- Lindsay Chambers
- Amanda Agley
- Lisa Liggins
- Jennifer Fisher
- Donna Wong
- Catherine Scholz
- Shannon Christian
- Jessica Hogan
- Lucinda Moore
I am looking forward to our ten winners above coming back & chatting it up with me below in the comments section for their chance to win the grand prize! If you weren’t one of the winners that is ok, head down to the comments below to see how they enjoyed it!
Keurig®* Compatible Pods Grand Prize Giveaway
- Must have won and sampled the coffee awarded in the first blog post (winners listed above)
- Must leave at least (1) comment below with feedback about the Keurig®* Compatible Pods – discuss all 3 flavours or simply share which one was your favourite and why.
- Must provide full name originally used to enter the contest in the first blog post (enter this in the boxes to comment below)
- Must leave a comment no later than Thursday July 17, 2014 at 12pm EST
Terms & Conditions:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. Winner must leave at least (1) comment to be entered in the draw. Additional comments will not increase chances of winning. Winner will be randomly chosen. Winner must reside in Canada and be 18 years of age or older. Winners from my first blog post have until Thursday July 17, 2014 at 12pm EST to post a comment. The winner will be contacted by sheblogs on July 18, 2014 by 5pm EST.
Head over to your local grocery store and pick up your favourite Kraft Keurig®* Compatible Pods, but first make your way over to the Kraft Canada website to print yourself a $1.00 off coupon for Maxwell House, Gevalia and Nabob Keurig®* Compatible Pods or to learn more about these wonderful new additions to the Kraft family of products!
*Works with Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not compatible with Keurig Vue® coffee makers. Keurig®, Keurig Vue®, and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated. Keurig, Incorporated is not affiliated with Kraft Canada Inc.
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, company, provider or party in question.
Latest posts by Aimee Geroux (see all)
- How To Teach Your Kids About Money - April 25, 2017
- Lighten Up With Canadian Turkey: Spring Veggie, Herb Pesto and Turkey Pasta - April 21, 2017
- Give Your Wallet A Break From Lush With DIY Bath Bombs - April 19, 2017